Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may also collect information about your location and device. This information is collected when you provide it to us, for example, when you create an account, place an order, or sign up for a newsletter.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you have requested
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests
- To send you newsletters, marketing communications, and other information that may be of interest to you
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To improve the quality of our products and services
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To service providers and partners who work on behalf of or with The Magnolia Park
- To comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a subpoena or court order
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of The Magnolia Park, our customers, or others
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.